Been quite a while since I last blogged… was a pretty fast week that whizzed past I would say.. and now Saturday is over. Pretty uneventful Saturday, rather peaceful… woke up to eat a hearty breakfast of tuna sandwiches and milk before setting out for a swim and tan at OCC. The pool was surprisingly empty for a sunny weekend, but enjoyed the calm waters and quietness very much. Im browner by the week! Yeaa… heh.. hope to tan at least once a week to maintain it.. haha. After that I rushed home to bathe and went to meet the guys…they were playing a friendly soccer match, so decided to go support.
Well, it’s a really long story… but in the end by the time I waited for transport to pick me up from the agreed waiting spot… their game ended! Sighs and bummer. Was a lil pissed at the miscommunication and lack of responsibility to tell me “I’ll be there in X mins” , rather than “ Wait for me at X place, im coming now…” and forty minutes and still no sign of anyone. Worst still… couldn get through to the mobile cos apparently, they were playing soccer. Why couldn’t I get there myself you ask? The place is super wulu- fied, no bus gets there.. even if I took a cab I wouldn know how to direct the driver… that’s why I had to wait for transport. Then the guys decided to go home to bathe and change before coming out for dinner and chilling out… so I hung out at Braddell Macs with Gracie till the guys were ready. Ate at cine foodcourt… then headed down to Mambo pool place at Lucky plaza to play pool*Duh* and catch the EPL matches. The Arsenal match was amazing .. 3 great goals scored man. Didn’t manage to catch my beloved Man-Utd play earlier on against Blackburn… but they drew… sighs. What to do, too many injured liao.. I think its high time they seriously got a new winger la. If not cant survive going forward… thank God for Smith! Heh…
After that we left to eat Nasi Lemak and Dim Sum at the Ponggol Nasi Lemak kopitiam near my house before heading home… still very expensive and okay nice to eat only.. rather eat the Changi Village one.. cheap and tasty.. but V far..
Well, that’s all that happened for this weekend’s Sat… cant wait for Wednesday evening to go Mambo! YEAA! Miss it so much man… But I heard its also the NUS bash that very same evening… so am guessing its gonna be super crowded… hmms..
Okay la… feel very sleepy after eating so much… so will end here, will update my bloggie soon again… Yawns, good nights! Zzzzzz……
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Steph..
Lesley here..
Din Now U had a Blog..
Hehee..
Mind If i add U to my list??
Let me know the web-add k..
Check Mine out too ya..
http://queenlesleydiary.blogspot.com
Post a Comment