Im speechless I tell you. Who made me? Well.. whats new..she has outdone herself this time by finding a way to get back at me not through calling, not through messaging.. but through Friendster. Yes yes.. I know you thought I deleted my account. Well, she decided she missed seeing me online, so fabricated one for me. Yup. Thank God it didn’t contain lurid things. But for one, she did make me out to be a chirpy bubbly (maybe talk too much & be irritating) kinda gal… hmm.. Too cheerful & open to be me I must say. That explains the weird calls I’ve been getting from strange beings throughout the day… geez…
Should I not be mad at her? Well, if I said I wasn’t I would be lying. What I’m mad about is her publicizing my company information online & asking them to email call fax me.. Anything…even come to my office to look for me. How idiotic. Got nothing to add here about her man. Just hope she gets tired of being childish soon. Either that or get psychiatric help fast.. for the good of all mankind! (Arghh… Help me.. Im turning evil!!!!)
Anyway… today was hectic.. firstly when I reached office, I was duely informed that a colleague just tendered her resignation this morning. And I was just discussing a project with her the evening b4… sheesh… guess the project completion is all up to me now. A warning perhaps would have been good? Hmm… Nvm… thus I spent a quarter of the day clearing her work.. tomorrow is mine..Ahh… Big big pile… man oh man. Ah well, at least time does fly faster when you are busy.
My color printer was faulty, thus had to find an alternative source to print my presentation for my boss tomorrow.. finally found a shop that does professional printing which was still opened at 9pm… but they charged 3 bucks per A4 piece.. so exp!!! Could feel my wallet lighter… psychologically la… heh. Oh oh..b4 that, I went to Bishan to collect my new red snazzy glasses.. he heh.. yuppie…made in germany… I think I quite like them *grinz * Then after that.. I went to pay Melvin a visit at Best Denki.. haha, he looked so shocked to see me in glasses… priceless expression man… supposed to meet up with him for a drink or something.. but had to print my stuff so couldn’t… ah well… there’s always another time… finally he is treating me normal after that weird time he suddenly gave me the cold shoulder (a story for another time to tell.. heh)
Okay, so here I am, staring in front of my computer… drinking nutrisoy high calcium fresh soya milk with reduced sugar (half carton gone liao)… wonderin what to write next. Heh… that means see you in my next blog? Heh… Catch ya soon ya… Take care * Huggies*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment