I knew it would come to this one day.. after my decision to contact Jon again (read my previous bloggies?). Been waiting to see how long Esther took to find my number to “harass” me again.
It started with an anonymous phone call that ended with that person hanging up. Then the within the minute or so, she called & asked str8 into the phone why I contacted Jon. I told her right back, “ I don’t want to talk to you.” She hung up on me. 30 seconds later, a whole series of about 4 of the same messages (felt like the network spoiled or something) began flooding my mailbox. I ignored of course. Its been going on ever since then…sometimes an occasional interval with calls. Time check, its bout 9pm now.. started at bout 3pm while I was still at work. Amazing how much money she is willing to spend on her phone bills. Man…
Why did I land myself into this kinda shit again? Well… I guess while on one hand im glad she didn’t have my number previously, I still found myself in constant worry about when she is going to start her nonsense again…trying to hide from her at zouk… (or anyone that looks like her.. cos of her hairstyle..) & more often than not, I found myself worried for Jon. Its more than cos he was once my ex kinda concern.. but more as a friend knowing he is not doing too good in life (although everything seems alright on the surface.. he is not one who will say stuff like that out right.) & I just want to reach out to him to assure him it’s gonna be alright. We exchanged a few messages during the weekday.. & I guess its not that he doesn’t care anymore, but he just cant. Well, im not going to hide my concern for him. If Esther is bothered by it, she can go be bothered by it for all I care. Anything she does too extreme, sorry man but I think I will report this nutcase to the police. This time round, Im not backing off.
Think Im silly to keep harping on Jon’s case when I can just totally ignore to move right on without this burden in my life? Yes, I admit I am silly.. But too much thinking sometimes will drive me nuts. Enuf thinking already.. I just want to do what I wanna do. What right does she have to question my choice of friendship when I don’t question hers? Apparently she does not know the meaning of personal privacy & respect.. especially for the person whom she claims she “Loves”. What does she know about love anyway.. man, I think if she really loves Jon, she would not torment him this way. Instead she should find it in her heart to let the person she love Go even if it means leaving her, cos she knows Jon would be happier.
Im not judging her… neither do I want to judge her, God forgive me if I ever did.. cos I may be complaining of the splinter in her eye & tell others about it, when I have a huge plank in mine. I just pray that she wises up some, to do something more meaningful with her life (& money). Maybe if god is willing, or mayb if opportunity allows, I can share of god’s love with her. She was/is a catholic after all, & I remembered once when we chatted she did say she believes in God. I pray with all my heart that god will speak to her, & save her. But in any case, I won’t be that scared gal whom she encountered 6 months ago. If she wants to mess with me… alright…knock yourself out…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey jie mei.. looks like i've started a bloggie trend.. hehe.. yep i too agree tht it's a form of healing therapy... not to worry grace and i will be ur best 'doc & nurse' hehehe.. dun think bout esther so much okie.. well if ever u wanna go zouk rite dun be afraid to see her.. she can see u for all she want... she won't be able to do anything.. if ever she tries to be farni there's always law enforcements.. hehe.. well crap i noe.. juz dun be afraid of her ok.. we'll (including vee chung, ben and the eufc gang)be there to protect u.. take care these days.. will call u out soon!
Luv ya lotx
Celine
Post a Comment