Hey Hey… been a great weekend. Glad I spent it very worthwhile.. had sucha great time Saturday evening shopping and having dinner with my little brother, good catching up time for us to update each other about our lives and talk a little about God and how not to piss our parents off.. heh. Was at Chimjes later on with some friends to have celebratory drinks with the usual gang for Melvin, whose birthday just passed on the 18th, as well as to lend some support to the Radiance crew who was spinning at Liberte that night. Killed 3 birds with 1 stone, cos managed to catch 2 matches that night as well… yeah.. heh.. multi-tasking sia! *Grinz* Ended up taking a night walk to bugis area after their gig, and having supper with Ian, William and 2 other friends I met fer the 1st time.. had tissue prata & drank teh tarik, hung out crapping with them till bout 4 before sharing a cab back with Will… poor boy, had to work the next day.. glad I didn’t! In fact, I enjoyed my Sunday tremendously as well.. I went to Wild Wild Wet!!!! YEAH… he heh….
Great sun on Sunday… that kind of weather with blue skies & some white fluffy clouds here and there… a soft breeze blowing every now and then.. perfect for a day out I would say*smiles* Made plans to meet Dom and his camp friend to go Reece the place.. about mid noon.. was semi crowded that day.. thankfully man.. if not will be so tiring waiting to go on the rides! Well…. You gotta go check the rides out yourself to experience the thrill… my recommendations would be the Samsung slide-up and erm…. The Yakult Professor playground.. heh. Why do kids get to play the fun-nest things sometimes? Hrmmph… Well, it may not match the thrill of a 4 storey high drop like other rides, but I enjoyed the simple fun of just running around in the playground and sliding down the kiddie slides (even though the sign emphasized “ Children Only” Wahahaha…), then running up to climb the rope ladder to wait in line with the kids to do it again! (Byb… heh….) Oh oh, and the roof/ top of the playground starts to ring a bell at intervals, and “rain” would start gushing down on everyone in the playground… making everyone go hysteric.. haha…fun! So okay.. go check it out sometime ya?
After a quick bath and a quick dinner inside downtown east, we went down to eat Selegie Tau Hui.. it was as yummy as usual.. yups.. smooth and sweet, sliding slowly down your throat * Mmm…he heh* Then 2 of Dom’s friends came down after their martial arts class nearby for a drink, before I took a ride back from one of them home.. & there ended an enjoyable weekend… well… not before I heard our new prime minister announce the news that a 5 work day policy would be in commencement soon! Yippie… great news.. heh.. Now I can enjoy my weekends guilt free…wa hahaha…
Okok… that’s it for my weekend… Monday whizzed past so quickly it was unbelievable! But sighs… still receiving calls from guys… beginning to be quite sian about explaining stuff to them. Can I record a voice message then ask them to “Please hold”, while I play it into their ears? Hmm.. idea sia.. * bubble bubble above head* Another new discovery… my mail server broke down last week so was unable to check my company mail… today it was restored.. I got hit by 21 messages from people in myspace…so gross can their msg.. they really think I love sex? Idiota. and I received lots of spam mail from god knows who. Looks like virus mail kind.. like “ see document attached” .. “ your photo is in the attachment”… alamak.. what happen… jam up my mailbox for more impt stuff.. argh.. never mind, just cultivate a trigger happy attitude and delete, delete, delete and delete lor. Yups… Anyway, just will keep prayin what I always have been.. that it will end. How about as a birthday present huh… I wouldn mind man… seriously.. any takers? Heh. Okay la, I just need you guys to be with me can ler… all I need are trustworthy friends who won’t betray me* *smiles* Well…That’s all I have fer today… stick around for my next blog in, in the meantime, take good care my friend! *Hugs! *
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment