| An interesting past 2 days… in terms of personal enjoyment & eventful happenings.
National Day Monday was a 1derful day of lazing about in the warm sunny sun & splashing around alil in the clear blue pool at a friend’s club, getting myself a little browned before indulging in some yummilicious ice-kachang! The unrivalled best at Serangoon Gardens area, but also comparable to the other delicious nutty one at old airport road.. Mmm….*Slurps* Can almost taste the sweet syrup of honeydew, strawberries & pineapple… drizzled liberally with sweet sticky milk.. Ooo… heh. I think I just started a craving for ice-kachang in me again…*groans* Uh oh.. You too? Haha… Then the evening got better when I had the opportunity to watch the NDP’s fireworks display performance at a golden strategic spot, with the magnificence of all of the fireworks in its full glorious view… thank God for my friend’s grandma place.. glad I got to see it from such a great angle & distance this year.. but unfortunately I wont be able to anymore from next year onwards due to an en-bloc exercise… aww man. Talk about perfect timing eh…heh. Then a great end to the evening with the first telecast of Singapore Idol.. A few words for it…. “Entertaining”,“Down-right funny” & well… “ Lemon-Tree”. Wa hahahahaha………… Tuesday back to work started out chirpy & fine…until the saga continued. Too tiring to continue saying what she has been up to this time…everyday seems to be a new discovery. I feel this has gone a tad bit too far now… she is climbing all over my head & I don’t like it one bit. Decided to lodge another police report against her, turned out they advised me to lodge a civil court order against her as they said the police couldn’t handle this case cos it wasn’t criminal in nature. Discussed it with my parents, they both decided to engage a lawyer to help out. Guess that’s the only way out now… for me & for Esther. She needs someone to keep her in her place…& if her mum or the police cant do it, let the law help her out some. Im certainly not enjoying this one bit.. cos I have to be mean & firm in my stand. Its so tiring to be constantly avoiding something & have unhappy thoughts cloud your mind. Maybe I would learn something from this experience.. maybe its just a trial im going through to teach me something. All in all… I just pray it ends soon. Im so tired. But Im also glad that through this.. I also learnt who are my true friends, they are those who stand by me when im the whiniest & moodiest in life… Thank you dearies… I promise to treasure You guys all my life! Keep praying fer me ya… Panda Eyed –Stephie- 03.15am |
Tuesday, August 10, 2004
Happening Happenings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment