Monday, August 02, 2004

What a Day.

And I thought it would end there… but no. After a short break of 7 hours, she has decided to use a change of tactics. I now receive phone calls from a private line. Guess the police report had minimal effect on her.. Yes, I made a report this evening.

My primary reason was cos my Starhub subscriber advised me to lodge a report & get the case certified as a genuine case if I wanted to get a 30 bucks waiver of number change. A bonus I got was that the nice police officers (one of which was super cute btw.. heh) decided to give Ms Ng a call.. to tell her to stop bothering people thru nuisance/ prank calls & msges, if not she will get into serious trouble with the court if she doesn’t cooperate. Well, at least it did help for a few hours while I was out enjoying dinner with 2 kakis I really enjoy being with…

Now that im home.. guess its time to switch my phone off. Think I’d better change my number with Starhub asap now that the report has been generated….hmm…

Okay la.. shall go sleep now…catch ya guys soon….later..

1 comment:

C-line said...

oh my dear tht !&$#@ is psycho... well not to worry once u chng ur number u can stay free frm this nonsense.. goodness she's so childish... its okie.. she'll get her retribution... hehe.. neway hope things will get betta soon.. *muacks* huggies... hope to see ya soon!!