Friday, July 30, 2004

Cravin fer some Ice-Cream

Hmm…never written a diary or wrote down my thoughts anywhere since young…well, with the exception of letters or emails to people la.. but gotta admit, this kinda feels good …therapeutic even I would dare say, heh. I could get used to this…
Anyways.. pretty busy today…but in a good way *Grinz* …time trickled by way too quickly for me to do all I wanted to today. Guess im just glad to be able to rest after a good week’s worth of work. Well…maybe I have to go back to office on Sunday…Hmm…looking at the way things sounded today from my boss la..he is going to China on Monday so he is expecting me to prepare some stuff for him before he leaves.. Guess we’ll see how it goes…
Right now, I just have an insatiable appetite for some yummy cool absolutely-overflowing- the- tub & get into Stephie’s mouth  kinda  ice cream*wa haha* Absolutely Vanilla or Rum & Raisin, maybe Strawberry , the kind with real juicy sweet fruit bits (try the one at parkway parade outside MPH…to die for!) .. Hmm…well, maybe Cookies & Cream…but Never ever Chocolate…haha. I only eat Chocolate chocolate, never chocolate milk… biscuits.. or even a Mac chocolate sundae! or in any way that real chocolate is not the “main focus” or is disguised.. heh. Oh & for the record, white chocolate always rules!!…. Geez, I thought I was talking about ice-cream here…heh. Oh well, the wonders of food… makes life so much more interesting…
Okok enuf said about foodie… here are a few stuff I read today, just wanna share it here with people who do bother to read my blog. In the meantime…take care, catch ya soon!

Quote:
“ All endings are also beginnings.  We just don’t know it at the time.” –

Quip:
A 3-year old girl had found a candy bar & was covered with chocolate when she woke her Dad up in the morning. “ Are you eating chocolate at this hour?!” Her Dad asked her.
“ No Dad,” She replied (oh so sweetly). “ I’m just making the edges smaller with my teeth.”
 * Wa haha..so cute right? Grinz*

Cheer Up, Heads Up….Always* Smiles*

No comments: