Rainy weather this evening…but had a great day throughout though. Met up with several business partners today at work..at last things are finally moving in the direction I want them to! But plenty more work to be done before I can really see results..Website…Newsletters… meeting more people…Hmm.. Jia You Stephie!!! Go Go Go…haha.. A lil pep cheer fer me! *Grinz*
I feel so much better today…after a long days’ work, my boss decided to go Chinatown to eat cold crabs, then we drank 2 bottles of vintage red wine, Mmm…mama mia…was excellent stuff man*Grinz*.. but then Boss drank a drop too much so couldn’t send me home..so I took the mart instead..i tipsily made my way back home in the drizzly rain..heh..was pretty fun lei.. No im not crazy…it is!
Cant wait for tomorrow to come, cos after that it’s the weekends…Woo Hoo!!! I have decided Not to go to work on Sunday..cos I wanna enjoy it. Yes, you heard me right… fer once I think I need to be a lil selfish…Plus I think I need the rest…& some relaxing..
Been thinking about doing something fun or extreme.. could be a holiday.. could be just a bunjee jump…could be a day at the new water theme park.. Anything not in my normal day life…..just gotta decide on what.. Hmm…
Well…all I can say is I hope everyday can be this great…I just gotta say thank you Lord for a wonderful day & for everything in my Life. I pray that my friends will get a chance to experience the fullness of your love too. Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment