Amazing man. How fast time flies through Monday to Wednesday… here I am on a Thursday morn, penning down what I can recall of my past few days… the morning after the first time I mamboed in a Way too long time, courtesy of a good friend’s birthday bash*grinz* sipping my aromatic cuppa almond flavored mocha… and sharing with you a lil insight into my mind for at least the last 24 hours…
Mixed thoughts and feelings. Don’t exactly know where to pin point it down to just yet. I saw Jon last night. Funny how I surprise myself when I sorta agreed internally not to make contact with him so that it will cause no unnecessary Trouble.. or should I say Troubl-ES. Yet, I felt it was right to act normal… cos it would be very stressing for me to try to ignore him. A moment’s ponder….. should I have been the one to break the ice to speak to him first at Macs where most of us first met up … cos in the end all I got was a cold rebuff, ended up feeling a tad bit hurt by his aloofness. Still… it didn’t stop my heart from going out to him after last night’s real encounters with Es. For the first time, it cleared the doubts in my head that he was truly not together with her anymore. Ya… despite everything, I was virus infected by the stuff Es told me before bout “what Jon told me is….”, so got kinda skeptical and even angry at Jon at what he was doing. I shan’t guess what is or what is not… its too tiring. Just that it was the first time i saw them together in the same place kinda thing, not on separate occasions... so the reality of the problems never felt so alive to me till that point of time. But guess it was quite easy acting normal after tat cos of the relatively big group of people we were with.
Even though it was alil Drama Mama last night, I did have a fun-tastic time… The most I had in quite a while*smiles* Really great meetin up with old poly mates, establishing new friendships and of cos celebrating the birthday of a dear friend. If given a chance, I would still spend the night doing all the things I did all over again.
Oh.... Before I left work to change for zouk, my boss saw this guy loitering outside our office… seeming to keep looking at me. I got a lil freaked, but decided not to be paranoid. In the end, it turned out that he was some guy from the fake myspace account that decided to check me out at the address posted online. Sheesh…. He looked pretty old too, like late 30s or early 40s… fwah man. some people have all the time in the world *rolls eyes*.
Okay la, I shall go read my newspaper and maybe try to get some shut eye or something… then again.. the sun looks so good today! Hmm… are you thinking what im thinking? Heh… guess u’ll only find out in my next blog… in the meantime, take care!!! Huggies…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment