Believing in something you cannot see & touch. That is the basis of the Christian Faith. Strange but true. Question; why then is it that millions around the world still believe in Jesus? You may wonder, you may question. You can choose to believe, you can choose not to. But the devil is a liar. He plots to delay your salvation and even deny your chance for it, to know who the one and only God really is. Even if you already realize that God could very possibly be real, you’ve fallen into the evil one’s trap simply by delaying your decision. Its's exactly what he wants.
God knows you inside out. But He made you to be a person of choices, meaning He gives us choices to make. It’s a matter of us coming to Him in willing submission and confession that we really do need Him in our lives to help us through our everyday. Maybe you do know it already. What then is then blocking you or preventing you from coming to the Father who anxiously waits for you to acknowledge Him? So much awaits for you in your new life through Him who loves you.
So much has been said about the Christian Faith, about the discrepancies in practices, about the different denominations… it seems endless for the list of studies and conclusions done by historians, biblical scholars and their cases to convince and win us over. All these are alright by me, all fair and truthfully intriguing when their case makes sense and awe me.
But you know the truth? If you play it by me… the first time I got to know about the love of God, was not during a time when I was super educated and all… but during Sunday school. As a child, I’m pretty sure when they (my Sunday school teachers and pastor) presented me the ‘case’: “Jesus loved you so much that he died on the Cross for your sins.” At that point I didn’t understand the full extent of that sentence, but I knew that He was real because I felt his reality and his presence with me. It’s that simple, irreplaceable and precious. Then along the course of my life, my ‘eyes’ got distracted by the worldly things and desired things that were outside the will of God for me in my life. How do I know it was outside the will of God? Well, 1st I shut God out of the decision making process, 2rdly it was written in His word, then in my spirit deep down I knew it was wrong. Then when I realized I messed up pretty much a lot in my life on my own, that’s when I came crawling back to God for help just like a wet dog in the rain looking for shelter. Tenderly, God in his divinity and infinite mercy took me under His shelter and restored to me the joy of being His daughter and the privileges and blessings that flowed from that relationship of being with Him.
Don’t sit on the fence no more my dearest friend. Can’t you feel the void of something missing in your life? Don’t you want to find the answers to the infinite questions you have in your mind about whether God is real or not? You too can have this free gift, the relationship with Jesus and receive this love into your life.
In Romans 10:8-13, it says:
“The word is near you, it is in your mouth and in your heart, that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: That if you profess with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved…. Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
All you have to do is just Believe in Him. Tell Him now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment