Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Keep Me Sane

Don’t give up on me Lord.
What drives you insane, and about to give up on what you are pursuing in life? How can you truly depend on God to be your motivator, comforter, strength & destiny provider? Finding your destined path requires constant seeking & submission to Him who is faithful to His promises and paves the path to guide you. But we must spend time to listen & hear… to seek out that path.

Can I say that I’m there yet? That I’m truly happy and assured of my path to being a teacher, leader & leading this extraordinary life that God has called me to? If not by the grace and strength of God, I don’t know how I handle everyday nowadays. I’m happy to be teaching the children, and love teaching them. But learning to cope with the ability to upgrade myself to learn more so I can give my kids more, and also with the various jobs as a teacher, robs me of my own personal time to do my own things… e.g. Exercise, Rest, Play…. This deters me and tires me easily I recognize. How can I find the right balance between work & play… I’m still finding the key. Not forgetting the girls that I love and mother in church. I don’t want to be too caught up with school and neglect them. I want to see to their personal growth and grow with them. Seeking God daily and feeding upon His word is truly rest for me. Sometimes I don’t find enough time for it as much as I want to. I’ve got to find within myself the willingness to sacrifice my own time to do what is needful. Sacrificing selfish desires. I’ve got to pray more… for myself. Yes, it may sound like a self centered thingy, but yes it’s very important to settle oneself first, before you can reach out to touch other lives.

I want to live well in the way God has desired and destined for me to. The only way to be happy and effective where you are is when God is not playing second fiddle. He is the master, we are his masterpiece.

I want to get there… Will you join me on my path to true fulfilling happiness? Let’s seek God together. God… hear my prayer and my cry. I need you to make all my ways right. I claim your promises and words in my life. My hope is in you.

“Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.” John 3:19 - 21

Let us be not just hearer but doers of the word.

No comments: