Hello.. am feeling much better this morning after a night's sleep. Physically refreshed & in my spirit i feel lighter too. Thank God... Might be coming down with a flu though.. stuffy nose and sore throat.. hmm, but at least my heart is light so thats all that matters. The external body is only a shell, but the health of the inward parts are what matters more to me right now.
Just wanna add a disclaimer, for those of you who know who or what im talking about in my previous entry, please don't talk about it to anyone. I trust you not to, that's why you have access to this page ya. It's a learning process for us... so God uses even our mistakes to teach us something. For me, it was big time on boundaries. Thank God for His faithfulness even in my disobedience. For partial obedience is truly actually total disobedience. Yuppie...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey girlie girl, I'm glad you're betta now. Sorrie I couldn't be there for ya when u're so vulnerable. I'll be back really soon to give a real big warm huggie. Muacks. Love ya!
Dearest princess.. miss you loads already*grinz* I'm fine now... it was a trip, not a fall... yuppie. So i'll look back on the trip and know what rock tripped me so i can avoid it next time.. haha. No worries, God is good.. He is always there when i need Him. Hope that one day soon you'll realize that He is here for you too. Muacks. Love ya back!!!
Post a Comment