Saturday, December 10, 2005

EXPO Here We COME!

Another week has past and now we have come round to the weekends once again. Well… not just any other weekend… In fact, it’s the most happening weekend of the year for me… Heh. Why? Cos this Sunday my church, Faith Community Baptist Church (FCBC), is having our Big Move to the EXPO, where we will call home for the next 5 years or so. Yup you heard me right… we’re moving to the EXPO!
Its exciting times ahead… It would really be wonderful to see us coming together to worship God in the same arena. How awesome a sight (not to mention a sound!) to behold! Previously, we used to have our services concurrently in 2 different places (TC- Touch Centre@Marine Parade Central & TCT- Touch Community Theatre@ Bukit Merah Central) I know that God has indeed a special purpose for us to be there. Can’t wait for Sunday to come!!!

Just finished a baton relay run today rallied by our church for the Youth. We planned to run round Singapore passing 12 batons, each team is assigned different routes…. Today my route with the team covered Defu, Hougang, Sengkang to Jalan Kayu… bout 8km distance so was alright. Thank God it only rained after the run! Phew… and boy did it rain hard. To think I was perspiring under the hot sun just a few hours before it poured cats and dogs! Haha…. Ended off eating yummy prata at JK prata place… the hot teh alia was the best la… especially when it was raining so hard and winds blowing… so the ginger really helped warmed me up*grinz* Laughing a lot with my friends helped too!

SEASON
Coming towards the end of 2005 and approaching 2006, I feel that God is doing house cleaning in my life. All the areas that needed to be dug up to be healed, or to rectify, to restore, to renew/refresh, to unlearn and relearn…To restore friendships and mend them…. Forgive people I never knew I had to… stuff like that. I feel I’m learning to do all these things these few months that I’m having ‘time off’ from work. It’s crucial that it happens now too... B’cos if I don’t get it right Right now, I might not be able to afford to catch up once school starts in January… and the consequences might be more costly than I can bear. All in all.. I thank God for who He has been, who He is, and is to come. I’m excited about next year… 2006. What it holds for me. What God has in store for me. How I can fulfill my destiny in Him. Meantime… Let’s enjoy the PARTIES and Celebrations friends!!!! Hahahaa…. Kk, here are some pics for you to enjoy. They are of the past week and today’s run. Catch ya all soon….Too da Loo!!!!

No comments: