Friday, October 28, 2005

Light At Tunnel's End

“I’ll sing to You Lord
A Hymn of Love
For your Faithfulness to me
I’m carried in everlasting arms
You’ll never let me go… Through it all.”

26th of October 2005, Wednesday; 4 days after my return from East Timor. I finally received my sign of certain certainty. My letter of offer for Teacher Training at NIE has arrived.

The period of 4 months before that, short as they may sound.. were the longest I ever felt in my life. But yet they were the months that drew me closer to Him.

Those of you, who have been following regularly on what has been happening since I quit my job, will know that it’s been quite a journey of seeking yet not finding quite just what I need to firmly put my feet on terra firma, & say “YES this is it!” But God is good… & since He is God, he knows. Who can fanthom the depths of his infinite wisdom, the precision of His perfect timing? Indeed its times like these I truly know that God is real. Yes, He is the Him.

When the reality of life faces you and you find that you have no way out, there is still one way, the only true answer. His name is Jesus. Because he cares for you. The way he did for me too.

2 comments:

cynic said...

congratulations girl, you deserve this more than anyone i know. i'm smiling in happiness for you right now! =)

Stephie said...

Hey! thanks for sharing my happiness... heh... May it be highly contagious!(",)