A page from my heart
Sharing love together
Such peaceful boundary.
Holding our friendship within my heart
This Joy that’s Heavenly.
Hearts of love gave to us
Compassion that is clear
Peaceful love that was once sung
That is now distant and unclear.
Time that we have gathered
With memories we share
Each one of us a joyful part
Of love that we are so aware.
Though we may be different
These things in life we know
No matter what our differences
Each heart still has love that flows.
I pray peace will enter softly
Within our garden of life
Patience, love and goodness
The joys in love that bind.
Days of special memories preserved
Each one of them well deserves
A place in my heart
For years to come,
As life’s lovely bottled treasures.
All my heart, Stephie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lovely poem..How I always wonder people could actually write love poems without actually sounding cheesy. You proved that to me, and I am impressed. It brought about a smile on my face when I finished reading the poem. Two thumbs up!
Post a Comment