Sunday, August 14, 2005

Dedication

This entry is especially dedicated to my dearest Celine.
The following is an edited excerpt from my March '05 entry:

“……The sooner we all realize how vulnerable we are to fall, the sooner we admit we are not strong beings and need support in one way or another, the more alert we are ready for an ambush, then the more prepared we are to handle the surprise attack if it really comes. We never know what life may bring next. The only certainty in life…. Is Uncertainty. But many a time my friends the fact is, that the heart rules over the mind, and the evil nature inside all of us when given a chance rules over the mind. Some tough luck facing your “Doctor Evil” Inner self sometimes… hey don’t look so innocent on me now… You know what I mean. It tough facing You sometimes. I know I have a hard time battling myself.And if truth be defined, your mind can make the biggest fool outta you. What do I mean? Its like when you know you need someone to talk to about something, yet you brush it off thinking you can handle it on your own, “I’m tough, I’m strong enuff and haven I been preparing for this already?” (Like following the arrows on fire escape route planned if needed) You can fool others, but hey… You can’t fool yourself and God. Don’t be deceived by your mind. Head knowledge is not equal to Heart knowledge.
Sometimes we all need to learn to be a little cowardice in terms of facing your feelings and coming to terms with talking out your concerns with genuine friends who do care. After all, isn’t it only in front of your true friends that you can truly be yourself without having to care about if they judge you ornot? God is here for you if you need him. He always has been. He made humans meant for fellowship, they bond and form friend-‘ship’. People on this same ‘ship’ help to maintain that the ship doesn’t sink. Because they are on that ‘ship’ too, and they care….”

I will always care. No matter how stormy the waters are or will be.
There’s always a beautiful Rainbow after the rain. Let’s hang in there.

Love You!

Stephie

No comments: