10 days from my last entry. Much has past since then.
Reflection -
In a blink of an eye, the end of this year is approaching me faster than I feel it. A review of my year revealed to me the goodness and faithfulness of God in every circumstance in my life. He has been so good.
This year was a season of transition, seeking, experiencing and learning new things for me. Transition was the change of my job during June, because I longed for something more satisfying internally. ‘Experiencing new things’ would be my new found hobby, rock climbing, and learning driving (Yes I know… I’m super slow! Who knows by the time I finish learning driving, cars would be obsolete! Heh…)
I saved ‘seeking’ to mention last of all b’cos it is a process that is not completed yet even right now as I’m typing this. What am I searching for? It is the path ahead of me to walk.
As most of you know I’m currently delving more into the prospects of teaching, and have been contract teaching for about 4 months now. The contract term is now just over, and what I’m intending to do now is to teach at various schools whom I’ve offered my contract services to for more exposure. At the same time, I’m also trying to apply to NIE for teacher training. I just resubmitted my case after the previous rejection, and am pleading for the recruitment department to reconsider my application. At this point, I don’t deny that I was disappointed, but I still trust in God and know that in his perfect timing and plan for me, he will make my path straight, if it’s his will for me to teach. Strangely I may not know what the hazy path of my future is, but I feel that God’s peace rests in my heart. That’s all I ask for now, as I continue to keep my agenda in my life His.
Next mid to end of October I’ll be going to East Timor with some of my church people. I do not know all of my team-mates, but do feel excited and so privileged to know that I can be of service to other people in their times of need. Even though it’s a tight stretch on every cent right now to finance the trip and making room for monthly expenses on my uncertain income status, all the more I want to trust God more to be my provider for my every need.
3 more months till the end of the year… It’s gonna be an exciting ending!
The ending of a chapter marks the opportunity for the start of a next. In the meantime, get those engines going people…. Jia You! Work hard, play hard!
All my Love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment