Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Feeling dead beat as im writing this entry, yet bubbling with a new zeal and joy in me. Just ended a leadership camp with a secondary school in Bedok. Before I get you all lost and going huh on me, I just gotta do some updates. Well fer one, ya know about the babble earlier on in my blogs on contemplating the change in job? Well… I just officially finished my last day of work on the 31st of May at the design firm I worked at. I might still do some part time editorial writing and proposals of sorts for them at a fee, but that’s still in the pipeline la. Dunno if I will have the time too. As of today the 1st of June, im currently I’m helping out at my friend’s company doing part time training as an Instructor for leadership camps in secondary schools around Singapore. The company is called Legacy Training, I get to meet new people from all walks of life, mostly the adventurous and fun type… But as I said part time, thus I won’t be doing this for very long. I just applied for what I’ve been thinking about for quite some time….. NIE. Yeah… so now waiting for their reply. Pray with me ya.
Shocked? Hmm… I guess not la huh, I kinda preempted you guys I think. Or if the rest of you haven been keeping in touch too much, then ya, I think its quite a drastic update lor. Heh. Not to mention that a month ago I went to Europe fer a month… will post up some pics soon ya. In the meantime, I gtg wash up and then tomorrow is another day at the camp. Gotta be there at 7am *groans* Ah well…catch you guys soon! Msg me when u free la.... What ever it is that you are doing, Keep On Keeping On! Jia You….

No comments: