I always believe that Passion is caught, and not taught. What’s your passion in life?
It’s my dream to be used by God to serve the nations. But first, I need to learn to serve in our nation. No la…. Not NS la! Heh… what I mean is to help others in need. In the general areas of Child Education, Counseling, Volunteer works and greatly possibly in the mission field.
It is said in the bible, the great commission is “To make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.” I believe with all my heart that this is the path I want to take, that will fulfill the destiny God has for my life. “ The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few…” It is not a decision that I made on my own. But over the past few months, God has been opening up the wells of my eyes and softening my heart to see the throngs of people who need him, who need to be told that they are loved and there is hope… and all we Christians do sometimes is to kneel there and pray. Yes it is most important that we pray, but however, if we need to get to Toa Payoh, and we don’t start getting up from our knees, to get there, then how are we going to get there?!
I’m seeking God for more clarity as to which area I would be more effective in. In the meantime…Just on tues, 12th April i tendered my resignation with much difficulty. But i trust in the lord's sovereignity and providence in my life. In a few hours time, I will be on a plane to Rome. Will be spending a month or so in Europe then Thailand with my family. I so look forward to spending some quality time with them as it’s been about 5 years since the last family vacation. On top of that, my dearest little bro will be entering The Army on the 22nd of May… so will treasure him even more now. Hope to give you guys more updates when I return ya… take care you guys, love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment